Marketing Your Home
Over the years, buyers have found homes to purchase in a variety of ways: the newspaper, for sale signs, magazines, and other realtors. In the last few years, the internet has also become a go-to for savvy buyers. With that in mind, I've created an effective marketing strategy geared toward print, digital and other realtors.
I am dedicated to spending the money it takes to get your home to the right buyers. I am motivated because I only get paid when your home sells. You owe nothing until it closes.
I want to help you get the most for your home. If you are going to pay me a commission to sell your home, it's important you know I will market it to find that right buyer and go the extra mile for You! Below is how I will do it:
- Tri County Publications (13 issues a year)
- The Newcomer Guide - distributed by the Chamber of Commerce and given to all incoming military families
- The Tri-County local Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Visual Tours – clean and curated with video (not photos)
- Weekly Reports
- A Design and Layout Consultation - for staging your home, so buyers feel at ease and welcomed the moment they enter
- Email blast to real estate agents - for increased showings and Realtor feedback
- Home Brochure - inside your home to help buyers remember the special characteristics of your home
- "For Sale" sign - still highly effective as well as directional signs to point traffic to your home.
- Text message signs - to give buyers direct information and I get their phone number to follow up with the buyer
- Local Retailer Partnerships and Giveaways
- Just listed postcards to your neighborhood - neighbors have friends, family, and coworkers they would love to live near and will suggest your home to them.
- Open Houses
- Office Caravan – All House and Home Realtors attend a viewing of your home and offer impressions of the home and suggestions on the price, as well as share your home with their buyers
- A Feature in the Chuck Loves Real Estate Newsletter – which reaches a national and local audience of select buyers
- Reverse Prospecting
- Your home will be submitted to over 900 Web Sites - For a list open List Hub. Web sites include: ALAMLS.com, Realtor.com, Yahoo, Front Door, AOL Real Estate, GovListed.com, LeadingRE, StreetEasy, BIRDVIEW Technologies, Constellation Web Solutions, Delta Media Group, Lone Wolf Real Estate Technologies, NetAspects Inc., Oodle.com - smarter classifieds, YouTube and more